snoop dogg just left a voicemail on my phone.

i'm serious.

why would snoop dogg leave a message on my phone, you ask?

because i just got spammed by orbitz gum. no joke. i just wasted precious cell phone minutes trying to figure out why the guy in my voicemail sounded just like snoop, until he said he was snoop to the d-o-double g. and then the damn orbitz lady came on. you know - the blonde one from the commercials? yeah.

wtf?

this is above and beyond not cool. yeah, i know - i'm the person at work who is always saying "rad - we can advertise on people's phones!" - but that does not mean, under any circumstance, do i want advertisements on my phone.

i wonder if t-mobile will reimburse me for my wasted two minutes. those bastards...

No comments:

welcome to the end. of the page that is.

say hello.

all content © natalie shahmiri 2006 - 2010