i've been wanting a new watch for awhile now. i'm picky when it comes to watches. really picky. i always go for something that resembles a bracelet more then a watch, but this time i wanted something different. being an enormous fan of frank ghery and eyeing every sell out collection he's produced recently i decided to finally buy something. i'm now the very proud owner of a frank gehry watch. a few selling points - the font for the time was designed by gehry, the time is read like the french tell time - prior to the half hour the face will read "15 past 3", past the half hour the watch will read "15 till 4". amazingly awesome in my simple world.

1 comment:

MaSRade said...

Congrats on the watch! After reading your post a while back about your XTi I asked for one for Christmas, and was fortunate to get one! I can't tell you how much I love it!!

I picked up a Terradome Terrarium from DWR back in the day (see pics here. I know DWR no longer carries the Terradome, but I understand that Modern Past (in your neck of the woods) still has them.

Love the blog, keep up the good work!

welcome to the end. of the page that is.

say hello.

all content © natalie shahmiri 2006 - 2010