i always wondered when i started blogging whether or not anyone would read what i write. i really use this as a space to house my favorite findings - kind of like bookmarks so i don't lose my spot when wandering through the web.

lucky for me, i've got eyes from all over the world checking out the random things i find throughout the weeks and reading the stories about my life up here in san francisco.

thanks to all of you for always checking back. and if you ever happened to wonder where your fellow readers are from, click on the image above. and that's just from the last couple days!

want to send recommendations of cool stuff from your city, state or country? feel free to email them to me at seenatalieblog[at]gmail[dot]com.

thanks again everyone - you all kick ass.

No comments:

welcome to the end. of the page that is.

say hello.

all content © natalie shahmiri 2006 - 2010