it's always nice to see friends blogging, especially when it's my best friend jess. some of you may have visited her blog acetate showcasing some of her favorite findings - but if you want to see the really good stuff, check out her slowly growing collection of personal works on ...said the pencil to the paper.

i've known jess for nearly a decade now and aside from my own mum, she is the most talented artist i've ever met. no seriously. i'm not saying it in the "oh she's my friend and she's talented" sort of way. this is in the "why didn't i get those genes?" kind of way...

hopefully in the near future she'll start selling her vast collection of stuff because i want it and i'm sure you will too...

1 comment:

Jess said...

You've staggered me. I really wish I had better words, but truly, Natty, thank you the world over.

welcome to the end. of the page that is.

say hello.

all content © natalie shahmiri 2006 - 2010