as some of you know, i recently sold my beloved scion xb. after a year of living in two different cities, i decided it was time to part ways completely and had my family sell it down south. i have to admit, a part of me is sad to see it go. i was one of the first 10 scion owners and drove it with pride despite the barrage of commentary from fellow drivers as to just how ugly they thought the car was. as if i really cared what they thought...

so i have no intention of actually buying another car, but if the nissan pino makes its way to the states then i might just have to...it's mini, fuel efficient and adorable. the 3 things i love in a car...

2 comments:

LauraB said...

I used to have a Playmobile toy car that looked EXACTLY like that. I loved it. So cute.

TokyoBunnie said...

OMG I love this car! Is it available in the US?
Not that I would ever part with my beloved little green prius... :)

welcome to the end. of the page that is.

say hello.

all content © natalie shahmiri 2006 - 2010