despite the rainy weather, this is hands down my favorite time of year. not only do i get to wear all my favorite winter gear, but it's also the start of holiday shopping! i know, most people look at holiday shopping the same as scooping up dog poop - no one wants to do it. i on the other hand love it - primarily because i start in october and am completely done by thanksgiving - so no holiday crowds and great end of season sales.

my favorite sale of the season is the sf moma
member sale, happening on november 2nd and 3rd. one weekend to stock up on all the amazing goodness that
store has to offer at 20% off. this sale in and of itself makes my membership worth while. here's a few things i'm already eying to add to my collection - er, i mean gifts! yes, gifts...

No comments:

welcome to the end. of the page that is.

say hello.

all content © natalie shahmiri 2006 - 2010