i was browsing through neon polish today when i came across a great post about makool loves you. i had heard about this shop from a friend, but totally forgot what the name was by the time our conversation was over, so i was elated to see a link to their site today.

of course, such handmade cuteness comes from none other then portland, oregon - yet another reason i absolutely love that town. who knew so many crafty people could be condensed into such a small place?


check out more of their awesomeness
here.

5 comments:

Anisa said...

HI!
thanks for the write up. Your site is really great!
xo~anisa@makool

Erin Lang Norris said...

Oh nice! I have to go check this site out...their stuff looks amazing. I am hoping to visit Portland within the next 2 years, I've been wanting to go since I bought my very first zine 8 years ago!

JESS said...

I love that shirt! Can it do that my cleavage too?

Amarilulu said...

Thank you for the write up! Yes, Neon Polish is here to stay, love YOUR blog. Keep in touch-

Amarilulu
NeonPolish.com

Jennifer Ramos said...

Love your blog!
Jen Ramos
'Earth Friendly DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com

welcome to the end. of the page that is.

say hello.

all content © natalie shahmiri 2006 - 2010