i daydream about having my own place on a pretty regular basis. i actually had a dream last night about some amazing vacuum cleaner i purchased for my amazing house and it was euphoric. disturbing i know...but when i'm not dreaming about vacuums i daydream about beautiful places i can call my own and all the wonderful things that will be in them.

so naturally, my desire to have a home made me instantly drawn to this amazingly cute jewelry by j.davis.studio. i think the day i sign my papers on my first place i'll have to buy one of these...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love that house ring a lot...the detail is amazing. though it might hurt you if you bumped into something or someone.

http://www.theshinysquirrel.com

welcome to the end. of the page that is.

say hello.

all content © natalie shahmiri 2006 - 2010