i FINALLY found a new apartment and couldn't be more excited! it's in an adorable yellow house, with a great yard in an awesome neighborhood. and the best part? the very best part? it's quiet...so very, very quiet. after living on a major intersection for over a year, the thought of not hearing the bus, or horns honking, or crazy bums yelling sounds like heaven to me.

my current apartment is lovely and updated and big, but this new place? this new place is just right for my little one and i. of course, i'm already thinking of all sorts of things to change to make the place my own, but well, isn't that what makes moving exciting?

i'll be posting before and after pictures of the place over the course of the next month - anyone want to pack for me? please?

2 comments:

Enzie Shahmiri said...

I am so happy for you to finally have found something and can't wait to see how you fill it up with super cool finds!

M-Eyes said...

yay
cant wait to see the pics and visit

welcome to the end. of the page that is.

say hello.

all content © natalie shahmiri 2006 - 2010