i locked myself up in my house this weekend in hopes of making some progress on finally settling in. every thing's been out of boxes for awhile now, but it still hasn't been feeling like home. the walls were bare and things had been placed haphazardly around each room. so i buckled down, finished up painting a couple rooms, put a lot of stuff where it belongs and feel like this place is finally my own.

my new kitchen is admittedly much smaller then my last one, but has a whole lot more charm. the keep calm and carry on print is from
victoria's etsy shop and the bulk of the kitschy knick-knacks are from anthropologie. the small table and chairs are from ikea, and if i ever need more table space there are two eaves that extend out from underneath. the stove is obviously the best part about the kitchen and probably my favorite thing in the entire house. i've actually been shopping for a new set of pots and pans and think i may have to get a set of le creusets enamel on steel - aside from being great for cooking, they would look damn cute on that stove.

i'll post more pictures of the apartment in the coming weeks as i wrap up each little area, but right now vanessa, a game of uno and a mojito are calling my name...

2 comments:

M-Eyes said...

uno rocks

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

That stove is fabulous (as you well know). I've had luck with finding le creuset at TJ Maxx and Marshalls. It's a bit less expensive, but still perfect. Good luck with your new place!

welcome to the end. of the page that is.

say hello.

all content © natalie shahmiri 2006 - 2010