Right now I only want two things - you and time to write. These people out here feel sorry for me; they don’t know what I’m going to do, and they can’t understand why it doesn’t seem to worry me. It’s so sad that it makes me laugh. I feel like the man with The Secret. They tell me I need love and I laugh quietly. They tell me I need a purpose and I laugh again. I would never tell them how happy I am to know we’re going to be together again, because then they wouldn’t be able to feel sorry for me and they’d feel even worse. I really want nothing more than to be in bed with you, to stay there as long as we want, to have a roof over heads and food in our mouths and to be left alone. We already have the big thing and the rest is trivia.
— hunter s. thompson to sandy thompson

2 comments:

Karen said...

Girl, what are we going to do with you when that boy leaves?

m&m said...

we love you and are here if you need us, okay? enjoy your week with him and we'll see you when you resurface.

welcome to the end. of the page that is.

say hello.

all content © natalie shahmiri 2006 - 2010