and the gifting begins...

we're halfway through november, which means christmas is just around the corner. i like to have all my holiday shopping done by thanksgiving so i can legitimately enjoy the holiday season and only subject myself to small doses of holiday jingles blaring through store speakers - but i know a lot of people take their jolly good time when it comes to buying gifts. so since i've already gotten a head start, i'll be posting a handful of the goodies that caught my eye over the last few weeks that would make great gifts for the lovelies in your life.

2 comments:

JESS said...

yeah, i need that procrastination bundle like a hole in the head...

Jessica said...

I can't beleive it is that time of year again...

I would love for you to contribute to Truant Magazine if you were ever interested, please send me an e-mail. We are looking for wonderful bloggers like yourself with a great eye for composition and design.

welcome to the end. of the page that is.

say hello.

all content © natalie shahmiri 2006 - 2010