writers (anti)block



writing as a full time gig has been a crazy transition in life. from writer, to designer, to account cog - i'm back full circle - a little worn, a little wiser, and a whole lot less inspired. i listen to elizabeth girlbert's ted talk fairly regularly for encouragement when i hit that massive creative wall. or should i say, when my genius is off gallivanting around town while i am trying to create.

i think i need this kit to thwart writers block for those days when nothing - and i mean NOTHING - comes from my brain. pre-chewed pencils? yes please!

4 comments:

Jean said...

Ooh! I love the whole packaging and the little writer's block! that would totally inspire me to write...or at least they made me think that!

JESS said...

aw liz... i love her. that was def one of my favorite ted moments.

andianka said...

do you have any idea how to purchase this? i'd really like to have one.

please let me know. thanks!

andianka said...

do you have any idea how to purchase this? i'd really like to have one.

please let me know. thanks!

welcome to the end. of the page that is.

say hello.

all content © natalie shahmiri 2006 - 2010