I never eat anything off the ground. Doesn't matter, 5 seconds, 10 seconds. freaks me out, the millions upon millions of bacteria forming around one millimeter of space. If someone picks it up after falling on the ground and eats it I usually scream at them,but then again I am neurotic.
I don't have a stance, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. But I did read that within a second of touching the ground, all the bacteria it would have after 10 seconds is already on there. Maybe I should reconsider not having a stance on this one.
Post a Comment