puffins, and condors, & night owls. oh my!


we recently popped into the curiosity shoppe and just about lost it when we saw these bird houses by local artists luke bartels and jeff canham. these "avian establishments for the urban bird" are about the damn funniest things i've seen in a long time, and each is so meticulously crafted you can't help but want to snatch up the whole collection. if you're in the city, be sure to stop by the shoppe to check them out - otherwise visit their site here.




1 comment:

kiki said...

I love the curiousity shoppe! They had a bunch of adorable mustache-themed items (like necklaces, keyholders, random stuff) when I last stopped in. Whenever I go in there, I find so many cute things I want but then I usually decide that I don't "need" them... but I'll let myself splurge once in a while.

welcome to the end. of the page that is.

say hello.

all content © natalie shahmiri 2006 - 2010