calling collect

if you're anything like me, the second you put down your phone, it's lost. at least that's what always happens in my house. one second it's there, the next it's hiding under 2 loads of laundry and has missed 15 calls, 4 texts, and had some face time with my unmentionables.

welcome, i can't find my phone, the greatest internet invention for when no one else is around to call your phone while you scurry about listening for a muffled ring tone. i love this idea - now i just have to keep track of where i left my laptop...

1 comment:

Layla Jaglovs said...

Hi:)
I wanted to ask you - you have the same type I wanted to put in my header in yours. Do you think you could do me a favour? I am really deseprate about writing with it, I don´t know how.. Do you think you would be able to make me a header? Just as simple as you have. With my words. Please Please? :)
Hugs.

welcome to the end. of the page that is.

say hello.

all content © natalie shahmiri 2006 - 2010